Audio-Technica PRO31QTR Cardioid Dynamic Microphone With XLRF - Jack Cable
This affordable cardioid dynamic microphone is designed for close-up vocal performance. The PRO 31QTR offers a broad frequency response and low handling noise in a tough, durable design that delivers consistent performance on the road. The mic sets price/performance standards for intelligibility, transparent sound quality and noise suppression. Available in two models for easy use with consumer and pro electronics: PRO 31 (XLRF-XLRM cable) and PRO 31QTR (XLRF- ¼" cable).
- Close-up vocal performance microphone sets price/performance standards for intelligibility, transparent sound quality and noise suppression
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet for high output and articulate vocal reproduction
- Two-stage ball-type headcase for superior "pop" protection
- MagnaLockTM on/off switch
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged design and construction for reliable performance
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||60-13,000 Hz|
|OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY||-55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|WEIGHT||11.0 oz (312 g)|
|DIMENSIONS||7.28" (185.0 mm) long, 2.09" (53.1 mm) head diameter|
|OUTPUT CONNECTOR||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|CABLE||15.0' (4.5 m) cable with XLRF-type connector at microphone end, 1/4" connector at equipment end|
|ACCESSORIES FURNISHED||AT8470 Quiet-FlexTM stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch|
|AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE||T1|
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.