Audio-Technica MB2K Dynamic Instrument Microphone
The industry standard for affordable instrument microphones, the MB 2k features a hypercardioid dynamic element design for outstanding off-axis rejection and feedback control.
Its frequency response is tailored for optimal instrument pickup. Perfect for snare, guitar cabinets and other instruments, this rugged, all-metal mic is equipped with Audio-Technica's Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet structure for maximum output and fast transient response.
MagnaLockTM switch design provides silent on/off operation. Also features corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector.
- Smart-priced introductory microphone for amplified and acoustic instruments
- Tailored frequency response for optimal instrument reproduction
- Hypercardioid dynamic element design
- Rugged all-metal construction
- Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Soft-touch finish reduces mechanical noise
- Silent on-off operation thanks to MagnaLockTM switch design
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- 5-year warranty
- Also available as: MB 2k/c with 15' cable
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||60-14,000 Hz|
|OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY||-54 dB (1.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|WEIGHT||11.9 oz (337 g)|
|DIMENSIONS||7.23" (183.6 mm) long, 1.63" (41.4 mm) head diameter|
|OUTPUT CONNECTOR||Integral 3-pin gold-plated XLRM-type|
|ACCESSORIES FURNISHED||AT8470 Quiet-FlexTM stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch|
|AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE||T2|
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.