Audio-Technica AT899C Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone
Same as AT899, less power module; unterminated 55" (1.4 m) cable. Includes AT899AK accessory kit. See AT899.
- Maximum intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction for vocalists, lecturers, stage and television talent, and houses of worship
- Low-profile design (a mere 5mm in diameter) is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Extensive array of provided accessories includes a clothing clip, viper clip, magnet clip and lanyard (black models only), windscreens, element covers, interchangeable single and double mic holders
- Accessories available separately include complete accessory kits, clothing clips, three-pack element covers and three-pack windscreens
- Element: Subminiature, fixed-charge back plate condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 30-20,000Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -43dBV, re 1V at 1Pa
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 65dB, 1kHz at 1Pa
- Weight: 0.02oz (0.5g)
- Dimensions: 0.63" (16.1mm) maximum length, 0.20" (5.0mm) maximum body diameter
- Cable: 55" (1.4m), unterminated
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.