Audio-Technica PRO49QL Gooseneck Microphone
The PRO49QL quick-mount double-gooseneck cardioid condenser microphone is designed to plug into any standard XLRF-type surface or cable connector. With a flat, smooth frequency response and self-contained electronics, this mic features a quiet, fixed-placement, long-life gooseneck and wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance. Available in two lengths: 13.07" (PRO49Q); 16.46" (PRO49QL).
- Wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power modules
- Flat, smooth frequency response
- Quiet, fixed-placement long-life gooseneck
- Plugs into any standard XLRF-type surface or cable connector
- Overall length of 16.46" (418.0mm)
- Also available in a 13.07" (332.0mm)-long version as PRO49Q
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 70-16,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 134 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 106 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 66 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requiremens: 9-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Weight: 3.0 oz (84 g)
- Dimensions: 16.46" (418.0 mm) long, 0.47" (12.0 mm) head diameter, 0.74" (18.9 mm) base diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.