Audio-Technica AT8015 Microphone
Designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition, the AT8015 provides the narrow acceptance angle desirable for long-distance sound pickup, along with excellent sound rejection from the sides and rear of mic. The roll-off position reduces the pickup of low-frequency ambient noise (such as traffic, air-handling systems, etc.), room reverberation and mechanically coupled vibrations.
- Designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition
- Provides the narrow acceptance angle desirable for long-distance sound pickup
- Excellent sound rejection from the sides and rear of mic
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- RoHS compliant - free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Line + gradient
- Frequency Response: 40-20,000Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80Hz, 12dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: Phantom: -38dB (12.5mV) re 1V at 1Pa Battery: -39dB (11.2mV) re 1V at 1Pa
- Impedance: Phantom: 250ohms Battery: 300ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: Phantom: 132dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% T.H.D. Battery: 120dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: Phantom: 110dB, 1kHz at Max SPL Battery: 98dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 72dB, 1kHz at 1Pa
- Phantom Power Requiremens: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Battery Type: 1.5V AA/UM3
- Battery Current Life: 0.4mA / 1200 hours typical (alkaline)
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Weight: 195g (6.9oz)
- Dimensions: 460.0mm (18.11") long, 21.0mm (0.83") diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; AT8135 windscreen; battery; protective carrying case
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.