Sennheiser Cinema Connect And WIFI System
CinemaConnect is an Assistive Listening App for everybody. It delivers high-definition soundto your ear on your own mobile phone.
CinemaConnect - Sennheiser's WiFi based system for your cinema that enables low-latency transmission of audio content to mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. With our streaming server and the CinemaConnect App, you can add the benefits of audio description, assistive listening, transmission of multilingual audio content, alternative content, and much more to your cinema. Sennheiser's CinemaConnect system embraces the bring-your-owndevice (BYOD) principle enabling users to use their own mobile devices on the CinemaConnect WiFi network. The system consists of a ConnectStation, a central unit for integrating different audio streams and transmitting them via the provided WiFi access points to the personal mobile devices.
- Low latency audio streaming
- Designed for assistive listening, audio description, language translation
- Personal hearing assistant
- BYOD: zero maintenance (no storage, servicing, charging, or staff training is required)
- Frequency response 5 Hz to 21.5 kHz
- THD, total harmonic distortion -101 dB, <0.001 %
- Weight 2.9 kg (6.39 lbs)
- Power consumption 60 W nominal
- Signal-to-noise ratio 109 db RMS unweighted
- 111 dbA @ 44.1 kHz
- Power supply 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, max. 600 mA
- Input impedance 10 kΩ
- THD + N, total harmonic distortion and noise -99 dB, <0.0015 %
- ConnectStation CS1-C
- power supply cable, length: 1.8 m
- Ruckus ZoneFlex 7372 access point
- Ruckus power supply adapter for access point
- 15-pin D-sub to 4x RCA analog, 2x MIDI, 1x phones
- 9-pin D-sub to 2x RCA digital (SPDIF)
- Toslink cable, 2 mm, length: 2 m
- Quick Guide
- Safety Guide
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.