Sennheiser SI1015 2 Channel Switchable Modulator
The SI 1015 wideband modulator uses the new extremely reliable carrier frequencies 2.3 and 2.8 MHz and can be operated in single-channel, two-channel and stereo modes. The modulator is fitted with two balanced XLR-3 audio inputs and IR monitoring diodes. It can be used with SZI 1015 and SZI 1029 radiators, the signals for the radiators are available at two RF sockets, or, alternatively, at a barrier strip. (N.B.: The barrier strip - which also powers the connected radiators - can only be used with SZI 1015 and SZI 1029-24 radiators.)
- 2-Watt radiator and modulator for the new carrier frequencies 2.3 and 2.8 MHz
- 2-Watt radiator with a maximum coverage area of 400 m²
- chaining the signal to additional radiators
- Modulator for single-channel, two-channel or stereo operation, features monitoring diodes and a separate barrier strip with RF and DC outputs for connecting radiators
- Wide range of mounting accessories for the radiator, modulator comes complete with rack-mount ears
- Modulation: FM
- Nominal deviation: +/- 40 kHz
- Carrier frequencies: 2,3 MHz / 2,8 MHz
- Impedance: 600 Ohm
- Operating voltage (mains): 24-30 V DC
- Current consumption: <140 mA
- Dimensions: 1/2 19", 1 U (224x44x173 mm)
- Weight: 800g
- Audio-XLR connector: 2 x XLR-3 symet.
- RF output: 2 x BNC
- Peak deviation: +/- 56 kHz
- Input voltage range: 10 mV.....5 V (Line)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.