Sennheiser HDI 830 Stereo/Mono Stethoset Receiver
The HDI 830 is a professional two-channel stethoset receiver for wideband transmission systems (with carrier frequencies of 2.3 MHz and 2.8 MHz) in museums, theaters and churches. The wearer can switch between channel 1, channel 2 or stereo signal reception. The receiver provides excellent speech intelligibility and very good music reproduction. It is comfortable to wear and is sure to provide long operating times.
- Infrared wideband stethoset receiver
- Ideal for stereo and two-channel applications (2.3 / 2.8 MHz)
- Excellent speech intelligibility
- Very good music reproduction
- Balance control for setting the volume for the right and left ear
- Ergonomic volume control
- Receiver automatically turns on/off when it is put on/removed
- High degree of wearing comfort thanks to flexible earpads and low receiver weight
- Lithium polymer battery technology ensures a long operating time of up to 12 hours
- 1 x HDI 830 stethoset receiver
- 1 x BA 300 battery
- 2 x alternative pairs of earpads
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.