Sennheiser EKI 1029-PLL-16 16-Channel Receiver
The EKI 1029 is a slim multi-channel receiver for narrow-band applications. It is powered by an environmentally friendly accupack and can be used with headphones, stethoset headphones, earphones or induction couplers. The EKI 1029 is fitted with a squelch and has an energy-saving function.
- Multi-channel bodypack receiver
- Powered by BA 1029 accupack, can be recharged in the receiver
- Energy-saving circuitry
- Headphone socket (3.5mm mono jack) with on/off function
- 32 channel (K 0 - K 31)
- Impedance: 25 Ohm
- Power supply: BA 1029, 2.5V, 170 mAh
- Modulation: FM
- Carrier frequencies: 55- 1.335 kHz
- Operating time: 30h
- Headphone connector: 3.5mm Mono
- Weight: 100
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.