SigNET PDA1000/2 Induction Loop Amplifier, 900m Sq
SigNET's new range of professional current mode audio-frequency induction loop amplifiers offer outstanding sound quality at a
competitive price. They are ideal for use in large prestigious applications such as theatres, churches, cathedrals, cinemas, large conference halls, etc., where first class sound and unrivalled reliability are a must.
Each amplifier includes one balanced microphone input and one switchable balanced mic. or line level input, both of which will accept standard 3 pin XLR connectors. Optional 11V phantom power is also available on both inputs to allow the use of electret or condenser microphones.
By popular demand, each amplifier also features a four-way ‘Outreach' input offering full compatibility with SigNET's unique Outreach Plate audio input extension system. This system allows the connection of up to 10 additional microphone or line level inputs via a range of specially designed single gang connector plates.
The pre-amplification stage of each amplifier utilises an advanced signal processing system that allows tight control over the audio signal without any degradation of output quality. A metal compensation control is also provided to help offset the frequency response problems associated with the excessive metal content of some rooms.
Other features include three level controls (one for each input), a loop drive control, an output current meter and a ‘compression' activity display giving visible indication of the amplifier's compressor.
- Ideal for theatres, cinemas, churches, conference halls and other applications where top quality sound is a must
- Attractive free-standing design (optional wall and 19" rack-mounting kits available)
- Improved drive current capability provides up to 50% extra coverage over previous PDA Pro-Range models
- Two XLR 3 pin input sockets - one balanced mic. and one switchable balanced mic./line
- Optional 11V phantom power available for electret or condenser microphones
- ‘Outreach' input allows the connection of up to 10 additional mic. or line level inputs via a series of separately available single gang connector plates
- Adjustable level controls provided for all inputs - can be used individually or together as a three-input mixer
- Adjustable drive control allows the loop current to be adjusted to suit a room's individual characteristics
- Metal compensation control helps offset the frequency response problems associated with excessive metal in a building
- True output current meter
- Visible indication of the amplifier's compressor action via two LEDs
- 3.5mm headphone socket allows true monitoring of the output signal
- Advanced audio signal processing with automatic gain control
- On-board cooling fan on PDA500/2 and PDA1000/2 promotes stable operating temperature and increased reliability
- All models designed to meet or exceed the requirements of BS7594 and EN60118-4 when correctly installed
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.