ASL BS216 Dual Channel Master Station
The BS 216 is designed to function as the master unit in an ASL intercom system. It is suitable for use in both portable as well as in fixed installations. The BS 216 incorporates its own built-in switch mode universal power supply, and operates as a dual channel power supply for driving connected beltpacks.
- Separate TALK and CALL buttons with indicators for each channel
- Volume control (LISTEN level) for each channel
- Power supply capable of driving fifteen BS 15 beltpacks to full volume
- AUX input volume control separately adjustable for each channel
- 30 V phantom power at Aux input when ‘mic level' is selected
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.