AKG K141 MKII Wired Studio Headphones
- Professional hi-fi stereo studio headphones
- Semi-open supraaural earphones
- Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
- Patented Varimotion speakers
- Undistorted sound even at high volume levels
- Leatherette ear pads and velvet ear pads
- Single-sided, detachable 3 m cable and additional 5 m coiled cable
The K 141 MK II is a newly updated version of the AKG legend with XXL transducers with Varimotion™ technology to deliver higher sensitivity, wide dynamic range and higher SPL, plus its lower impedance also allows it to be used with computers and other devices with low-power output.
The gimbalsuspended earcups and self-adjusting headband makes these comfortable to wear. The detachable OFC cables have gold-plated plugs for easy transportation and years of loss-free signal transfer.
- Type: semi-open, dynamic headphones
- Sensitivity: 101 dB/mW, 114 dB/V
- Frequency range: 18 to 24,000 Hz
- Rated impedance: 55 ohms
- Max. input power: 200 mW
- Earpads: leatherette and velvet
- Cable: 3m single-sided and 5 m coiled cable (99,9% oxygen-free); plug-in cable on headphones (mini-XLR connector)
- Connector: gold plated stereo mini jack
- Adapter: gold plated 1/8" to 1/4" screw-on adapter
- Net weight (without cable): 225 g (7.9 oz.)
- Shipping weight: 550 g (19.4 oz.)
- Patent(s): Varimotion - multiple-thickness diaphragm for dynamic transducer (Patent no. AT 403.751, US 6,185,809, EP 814.637 (DE, DK, FI, FR, GB, IT, NL), JP 3.927.651); Acoustics slot resistor for dynamic transducer (Patent no. AT 408.706, US 6,639,991, ZL 01116806)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.