AKG Perception 120, General-Purpose Cardioid Recording Microphone
- General-purpose cardioid recording microphone
- Extended frequency response
- Roadworthy construction
- Switchable 20 dB preattenuation pad
- Switchable bass cut filter
- Designed and engineered by AKG in Vienna, Austria
The Perception 120 is a 2/3-inch diaphragm true condenser microphone that offers solid build quality, outstanding performance, and excellent value. The low-mass diaphragm delivers a clear sound with accurate sonic detail. A switchable 20 dB preattenuation pad and bass cut filter make the Perception 120 an excellent choice for a wide range of recording and live sound applications.
Backed by AKG's six decades of experience in making microphones and input from sound engineers around the world, the Perception 120 now brings AKG studio quality to musicians and project studio applications.
- Type: 2/3" Diaphragm True Condenser
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 22 mV/Pa (-33 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 130/150 dB (0/-20 dB) for 0.5% THD
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4, A-weighted): 22 dB-A (IEC 60268-4)
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 72 dB
- Preattenuation pad: 0 dB, -20 dB
- Bass filter: 12 dB/octave at 300 Hz
- Impedance: <200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >= 1,000 ohms
- Powering: <3 mA
- Power requirement: 48 V phantom power to DIN/IEC
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Finish: metallic blue
- Dimensions: 53 dia. x 165 mm (2.1 dia. x 6.5 in.)
- Net weight: 525 g (18.5 oz.)
- Shipping weight: 955 g (33.7 oz.)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.