AKG D230 Dynamic ENG Microphone
- Omnidirectional reporter's microphone
- Rugged all-metal body
- Extended shaft for ease of handling
- Integrated windscreen
This rugged dynamic ENG microphone delivers exceptional sensitivity and clarity in the demanding news gathering field.
The extended shaft allows for easy placement of station flags without typical handling problems. The body is made of extremely rugged die cast metal with a non-reflective surface for low-profile on-camera operation.
Stand adapter included.
- Polar pattern:omnidirectional
- Frequency range: 40 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.5 mV/Pa (-52 dBV)
- Impedance: 320 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >1000 ohms
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Finish: dark gray
- Net weight: 225 g / 7.9 oz.
- Shipping weight: 840 g / 1.9 lbs.
- Patent(s): Varimotion - multiple-thickness diaphragm for dynamic transducer (Patent no. AT 403.751, US 6,185,809, EP 814.637 (DE, DK, FI, FR, GB, IT, NL), JP 3.927.651)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.