AKG C577WR Small Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
Extremely small omnidirectional lavalier microphone.
- Polar pattern: omnidirectional
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 8 mV/Pa (-42 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 133 dB (k=1%)
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4): 37 dB
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4, A-weighted): 26 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 68 dB
- Impedance: 400 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >2,000 ohms
- Powering: <0.6 mA
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Finish: matte black
- Net weight: 0.4 g / 0.014 oz.
- Shipping weight: 146 g / 5.2 oz.
- Patent(s): Pressure compensation cavity for condenser transducer (Patent no. AT 407.322, US 6.351.543)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.