AKG C518ML Miniature Cardioid Condenser Microphone, Mini XLR
- Miniature cardioid condenser clamp-on microphone with shock mounted capsule
- Ideal for miking drums and percussions
- Including wireless direct adapter for easy use with AKG pocket transmitters
- Detachable microphone cable
- Integrated gooseneck
- Continuously adjustable vise type clamp
The ultimate miniature condenser microphone for drums and percussions. Its cardioid polar pattern rejects overspill from nearby instruments. A continuously adjustable vise-type clamp makes it easy to fix the microphone securely on the top hoop of most drums or percussion instruments. An external shock mount provides high mechanical-noise rejection. A special snap-on stabilizer knee will keep the gooseneck bent at a defined angle. The C 518 M features an integrated, switchable bass cut for adjusting the microphone's frequency response to your instrument's sound.
The unique adapter plate A 400 allows easy attachment of the AKG pocket transmitters.
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 60 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 5 mV/Pa (-46 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 130/132 dB SPL (for 1%/3% THD)
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4, A-weighted): 31 dB(A)
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 63 dB
- Impedance: <= 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >= 2000 ohms
- Powering: <= 2 mA
- Power requirement: B 29 L battery power supply, MPA V L phantom adapter, AKG WMS bodypack transmitters
- Connector: 3-pin mini XLR
- Cable: 1.5 m (5 ft.)
- Finish: matte black
- Dimensions Length: 200 mm (7.9 in.) (microphone only); max. width: 47 mm (1.9 in.)
- Net weight C 518 ML: 110 g (3.9 oz.) (microphone and cable)
- Shipping weight C 518 ML: 330 g (11.7 oz.)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.