AKG C516ML Cardioid Instrument Microphone With Miniature Mounting Bracket
MIGHTY MICROMIC for miking up accordions, guitars and pianos
The C516 ML professional miniature instrumental microphone, part of the MicroMics family, is designed for use on accordions, pianos, guitar speakers and keyboard/organ cabinets. Using two C516 MLs (one on the bass and one on the treble side) and an optional B29 L battery power supply is the ideal way to mic up an accordion.
The C516 ML comes with a wide variety of mounting materials, such as screws, adhesive pads and adapter plates, for easy installation on the instrument or amp.
Cardioid polar pattern
for problem-free use with high ambient noise rejection
Flexible shock mount
for efficient suppression of mechanical and body noise
Rugged, highly stable gooseneck
for precise placement of the microphone
Detachable microphone cable
easy to install and service
Established as an industry-standard accordion mic
on stages worldwide, day by day for decades
- Polar pattern: cardiod
- Frequency range: 60 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 5 mV/Pa (-46 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 130/132 dB SPL (bei k = 1 %/3 %)
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4, A-weighted): 31 dB(A)
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 63 dB
- Impedance: <= 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >= 2000 ohms
- Powering: <= 2 mA
- Power requirement: B 29 L battery power supply, MPA V L phantom adapter, AKG WMS bodypack transmitters
- Connector: 3-pin mini XLR
- Cable: 1.5 m (5 ft.)
- Finish: matte black
- Dimensions length: 235 mm (9.3 in.) (microphone only); max. width: 47 mm (1.9 in.)
- Net weight: 46 g (1.6 oz.) (microphone and cable)
- Shipping weight: 320 g (11.3 oz.)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.