AKG C411PP Miniature Clip-On Microphone
- Ultra-light vibration pickup
- Condenser transducer in sealed enclosure
- Cable with lockable miniature XLR connector
Weighing only 18 grams (0.6 oz.), this ultra-light condenser pickup is ideal for acoustic guitar, mandolin, violin, and most other stringed instruments. The C 411 will give a clear and uncolored sound without changing the balance of the instrument. Attaching the C 411 on or near the bridge or anywhere else on the instrument is easy with the included non-marring, reusable, solventfree adhesive compound.
C 411 PP: For hardwire applications, with standard XLR connector for phantom powering.
C 411 L: With mini XLR connector for use with B 29 L battery operated power supply, MPA V L external phantom power adapter, or AKG WMS bodypack transmitters.
- Frequency range: 10 to 18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2 mV/ms-2 (incl. MPA V L)
- Max. SPL: 100 dB (for 1% THD)
- Impedance: 200 ohms unbalanced
- Recommended load impedance: >=1000 ohms
- Supply voltage: 9 to 52 V phantom power to DIN 45596 or battery powering from B 29 L or AKG bodypack transmitter
- Powering: approx. 2.2 mA
- Connector: C 411 PP: 3-pin XLR, C 411 L: 3-pin mini XLR
- Cable: C 411 PP: 3 m (10 ft.), C 411 L: 1.5 m (5 ft.)
- Finish: matte black
- Dimensions: 27 x 14 x 9.5 mm / 1.1 x 0.5 x 0.3 in.
- Net weight: C 411 PP: 98 g (3.6 oz.), C 411 L: 18 g / 0.7 oz.
- Shipping weight: C 411 PP: 225 g (7.9 oz.), C 411 L: 150 g / 5.5 oz.
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.