AKG C391B Blue Line Condenser Microphone
- Switchable bass cut filter and 10-dB preattenuation pad
- Insensitive to handling noise
- High resistance to RF interference
- Capsules mount directly on SE 300 B powering unit
Versatile cardioid condenser microphone comprising an SE 300 B powering/output module and CK 91 cardioid capsule, foam windscreen, and stand adapter.
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 10 mV/Pa (-40 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 132/142 dB (for 1% THD)
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4): 28 dB
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4, A-weighted): 17 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 77 dB
- Preattenuation pad: 10 dB, switchable
- Bass filter: 12 dB/octave at 75 Hz
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >1000 ohms
- Supply voltage: 9 to 52 V phantom power to DIN 45596
- Powering: <2 mA
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Finish: dark gray
- Net weight: 115g / 4oz.
- Shipping weight: 420g / 14.8oz.
Modular studio condenser microphone system including a cardioid capsule. Its application range shall include lecterns, places of worship, live recording, instrument miking, and recording. Frequency range: 20-20,000 Hz; sensitivity at 1 kHz: 10 mV/Pa; electrical impedance: 200 ohms; maximum SPL: 132/142 dB SPL for 1% T.H.D.; signal-to-noise ratio: 77 dB-A; switchable preattenuation pad: 10 dB; switchable filter: 12 dB/octave below 75 Hz. The microphone shall be capable of operating on phantom power at any voltage between 9 and 52 V, drawing a current of 2 mA. The case shall be 19 mm in diameter and 146 mm long. The surface shall be matte grey and the maximum net weight of the microphone system shall be 115 g (4 oz.).
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.