AKG P4 Dynamic Microphone
- Dynamic microphone designed for drums and percussions, wind instruments and guitar amps
- Response tailored for neutral reproduction of instrument sounds
- Integrated stand adapter and external bracket
- Rugged all-metal body withstands typical tough stage use
- Humbucking coil rejects EMC noises
- Complete with carrying case
The P 4 microphone with its solid metal case will stand up to typical stage use.
An integrated stand adapter and a mounting bracket for tom tom etc. make this microphone highly versatile for use on drums, percussions, wind instruments and guitar amps.
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 to 16,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.5mV/Pa
- Max. SPL: 157 dB SPL
- Recommended load impedance: >= 2,000 ohms
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.