AKG C555L Headworn Condensor Microphone
- Head-worn microphone with continuously adjustable behind-the-neck headband
- Moisture shield
- Optimum audio and intelligibility even at high ambient noise levels
- Microphone arm provides choice of left or right-hand use
The new C 555 L head-worn microphone from AKG is rugged, extremely easy to use, and offers outstanding price/performance. The C 555 L is the ideal microphone for any handsfree application including gymnastics instruction, presentations, or onstage performance. The C 555 L rests securely and comfortably on the head, and can be attached to the left or right side of the behind-the-neck headband as desired. A transducer shock mount reduces handling noise to a minimum. The moisture shield prevents perspiration from penetrating into the transducer element, ensuring a high degree of humidity protection for the microphone.
The C 555 L is the only version available and can be used with the B 29 L battery power supply, AKG WMS Series bodypack transmitters, or the MPA V L adapter for external phantom powering.
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 80 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 35 mV/Pa (-29 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 126 dB/130 dB (for 1%/3% THD)
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4, A-weighted): 22 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 72 dB
- Impedance: <= 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >= 2000 ohms
- Powering: <= 2 mA
- Power requirement: 9 to 52 V phantom power to DIN 45596 or battery powering from B 29 L, or AKG bodypack transmitter
- Connector: 3-pin mini XLR
- Cable: 1.5 m (5 ft.)
- Finish: matte black
- Dimensionslength: 195 mm (7.7 in.) (microphone only); max. diameter: 134 mm (5.3 in.)
- Net weight: 26 g (0.9 oz.)
- Shipping weight: 260 g (9.2 oz.)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.