AKG C520 Headworn Condensor Microphone
- Head-worn microphone with continuously adjustable behind-the-neck headband
- External shock mount for high mechanical-noise rejection
- Miniature gooseneck for precise positioning near the user's mouth
- Microphone arm provides choice of left or right-hand use
Head-worn condenser microphone with maximum dynamic range for perfect vocal sound. Its cardioid polar pattern effectively rejects unwanted ambient noise. An ideal choice for frontmen, singing keyboardists, drummers, guitarists, and dancers. The microphone arm mounts either on the left or right side of the headband as desired. The C 520 provides the perfect solution for any performer needing a handsfree microphone.
A transducer shock mount reduces handling noise to a minimum. The moisture shield prevents perspiration from penetrating into the transducer element,ensuring a high degree of humidity protection for the microphone.
C 520 for external phantom powering
C 520 L for use with the B 29 L battery power supply, AKG WMS Series bodypack transmitters, or the MPA V L adapter for external phantom powering.
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 60 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 5 mV/Pa (-46 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 130 dB/132 dB (for THD = 1 %/3 %)
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4, A-weighted): 31 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 63 dB
- Impedance: <= 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >= 2000 ohms
- Power requirement: 9 to 52 V phantom power to DIN 45596 or battery powering from B 29 L, or AKG bodypack transmitter
- Connector: C 520: 3-pin male XLR; C 520 L: 3-pin mini XLR
- Cable: C 520: 3 m (10 ft.); C 520 L: 1.5 m (5 ft.)
- Finish: matte black
- Dimensions length: 195 mm (7.7 in.) (microphone only); max. diameter: 134 mm (5.3 in.)
- Net weight: 26 g (0.9 oz.)
- Shipping weight: C 520: 380 g (13.4 oz.); C 520 L: 260 g (9.2 oz.)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.