AKG PCC170 Surface-Mounted Supercardioid Microphone Ideal For Use On Lecterns or Boardrooms
The PCC170 and the PCC170 SW are professional boundary layer microphones with supercardioid polar pattern to minimize background noise and feedback. The microphones are designed for use on boardroom tables or lecterns. Both microphones provide a bass-tilt switch, allowing the user to tailor the low-end response and reduce subsonic noise. The included RFI suppression ensures trouble-free operation even with active cell phones nearby.
The PCC170 SW has a silent-operating programmable membrane switch that can be configured for touch on/off, momentary on or momentary off. For easy installation, both microphones offer an XLR connector and a detachable cable.
- Supercardioid polar pattern offers high gain before feedback
- PCC® (Phase Coherent Cardioid®) technology for optimum speech intelligibility
- Three-position bass-tilt switch for optimized suppression of subsonic noise
- Silent-operating on/off switch (PCC170 SW only)to reduce the number of simultaneously open mics
- Detachable cable easy to install and service
- Audio frequency bandwidth 50 to 20000 Hz
- Equivalent noise level 22 dB-A
- Sensitivity 22 mV/Pa
- Signal to Noise 72 dB-A
- Powering Interface
- Voltage 12 to 48 V
- Audio Output
- Type Switchcraft TB3M
- Gender Male
- Contacts 3-pin
- Finish black
- Dimensions / Weight
- Length 123 mm
- Width 86 mm
- Height 23 mm
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.