AKG DGN 99 Gooseneck Microphone
- PA microphone with rugged, all-metal body
- Frequency response optimized for intelligibility
- Long useful life even in tough day-to-day usage
- Frequency response tailored to speech use
Rugged, affordable dynamic cardioid gooseneck microphone for general public address and communications use. The DGN 99 provides a frequency response tailored to speech use for optimum intelligibility as well as good offaxis rejection for high gain before feedback and suppression of unwanted ambient noise. The all-metal body ensures a long useful life for the microphone even in tough day-to-day use.
The DGN 99 E features a built-in XLR connector for quick connection, while the DGN 99 has been designed for permanent (single-hole or screw-on) installation and comes with a 6-ft. 4-in. (2-m) fixed, unterminated cable.
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 150-15,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.2 mV/Pa (-54 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 133 dB (1% THD)
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4, A-weighted): 21 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 73 dB
- Impedance: 530 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >2,000 ohms
- Connector DGN 99: unterminated cable ends
- Finish: matte black
- Net weight DGN 99: 275 g (9.6 oz.)
- Shipping weight DGN 99: 422 g (14.8 oz.)
The microphone shall be a cardioid dynamic gooseneck microphone. It shall be usable in places of worship, on lecterns, in trains, buses, taxis, and outdoors. The microphone shall perform to the following specifications: frequency range: 150 to 15,000 Hz; sensitivity at 1 kHz: 2.2 mV; impedance: 530 ohms; length: 300 mm (11.8 in.); gooseneck diameter: 13 mm (0.51 in.); microphone capsule dimensions: length 345 mm (13.6 in.), diameter 34 mm (1.34 in.); finish: matte grey. The DGN 99 shall be fitted with a 2 m (6 ft., 4 in.) unterminated cable, the DGN 99 E with a built-in 3-pin XLR connector.
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.