AKG CK91 Cardioid Capsule With W90
- Consistent cardioid polar pattern and good, frequency independent off-axis rejection
- Mounts directly on SE 300 B powering unit
Flat frequency response and a consistent cardioid polar pattern make the CK 91 an ideal tool for applications where good off-axis rejection is required.
Foam windscreen included.
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 10 mV/Pa (-40 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 132/142 dB (for 1% THD)
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4): 28 dB
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4, A-weighted): 17 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 77 dB
- Connector: bayonet mount
- Finish: dark gray
- Net weight: 35 g / 1.2 oz.
- Shipping weight: 200 g / 7.1 oz.
- Patent(s): Electrode support for condenser transducer (Patent no. AT 392.182, DE 4.021.661)
Cardioid microphone capsule for the AKG BLUE LINE modular studio condenser microphone system. When attached to the SE 300 B power supply module, the capsule shall perform to the following specifications: Frequency range: 20-20,000 Hz; sensitivity at 1 kHz: 10 mV/Pa; maximum SPL: 132/142 dB SPL for 1 % T.H.D.; equivalent noise level: 17 dB-A. The capsule shall be provided with an extremely rugged bayonet mount for attaching to the SE 300 B power supply module. The case shall be no larger than 19 mm in diameter and 36 mm long. The maximum net weight of the capsule shall be 35 g (1.2. oz.).
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.