AKG CK69ULS Shotgun Capsule
- Two shotgun capsules in one, using two-part interference tube
- Ultra-low noise
- Long shotgun for recording from medium distances
- Short shotgun for video close-up recording
Two shotgun capsules in one, with quick and easy conversion from long to short shotgun applications, from hypercardioid to directional polar patterns.
In its long shotgun configuration, the CK 69-ULS will deliver perfect results for film/TV outdoor applications or indoor front of stage recording from approximately 6 to 8 m (20 to 24 ft.). If you unscrew the front half of the interference tube, the same capsule becomes a short shotgun for use in TV, film and video close-up work. Additionally, the short shotgun mode is ideal for interviews in noisy environments.
The CK 69-ULS operates flawlessly in high humidity environments and windscreens are provided for both long and short configurations.
For use with the preamplifier C 480 B-ULS.
- Polar pattern: hypercardioid/directional
- Frequency range: 20 to 18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 54/27/8.5 mV/Pa (-25/-31/-41 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 134/140/142 dB (for 0,5% THD)
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4): 21/20/26 dB
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4, A-weighted): 11/9/15 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 83/85/79 dB
- Preattenuation pad: +6/0/-10 dB, selectable
- Finish: matte black
- Net weight: 70 g / 2.5 oz.
- Shipping weight: 500 g / 1.1 lbs
Shotgun microphone capsule for the ULS modular studio condenser microphone system from AKG. The capsule shall comprise a two-part interference tube to provide a choice of two different shotgun capsules in one. The capsule shall be temperature stable and highly reliable, with a gold plated contact pin for connection to the C 480 B preamplifier. When attached to the C 480 B power supply module, the capsule shall perform to the following specifications: Frequency range: 20-18,000 Hz; sensitivity at 1 kHz: 54/27/8.5 mV/Pa selectable; maximum SPL: 134/140/142 dB SPL for 0.5 % T.H.D.; equivalent noise level: 11/9/15 dB-A. The case shall be no larger than 21 mm (0.8 in.) in diameter and 176/317 mm (6.9/12.5 in.) long inclusive of the contact pin. The maximum net weight of the microphone system shall be 70 g (2.5 oz.).
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.