AKG Omnidirectional Microphone Head
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- 360° pickup angle
- Screw-on Capsule Module
- Highly efficient windscreen
Due to its high sensitivity in all directions, the CK 32 omnidirectional Capsule is an excellent choice especially for lavalier applications, but also for situations requiring ambience pickup. The body is identical to that of the CK 31 and CK 33.
Suitable Discreet Acoustics modules: all GN gooseneck modules, HM 1000 hanging module.
- Polar pattern: omnidirectional
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 14 mV/Pa (-37 dBV) re 1 V/Pa
- Max. SPL: 125 dB (for 1 % THD)
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4, A-weighted): 20 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 74 dB
- Impedance: <=600 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >=2,000 ohms
- Powering: <3 mA
- Connector: Discreet Acoustics Modular standard
- Finish: matte dark grey
- Net weight: 5 g (0.17 oz.)
- Shipping weight: 88 g (3.1 oz.)
The microphone shall be a screw-on omnidirectional capsule that mates with the AKG Discreet Acoustics Modular Series. The microphone shall accept phantom powering over the universal range from 9 to 52 volts dc. The response of the microphone shall be flat on-axis from 20 Hz to 8 kHz, with response at 20 kHz that is no more than -4 dB, relative to the midband response. The microphone shall have a sensitivity no less than 14 mV/Pa (-34 dBV), and the total harmonic distortion (THD) at an operating acoustical level of 125 dB shall be no greater than 1 %. The electrical impedance of the microphone shall be no greater than 600 ohms. Electricalmating contacts for mounting the microphone shall be gold plated for positive, trouble free operation over long periods. The microphone shall be the AKG CK 32.
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.