Shure PA421A Four-To-One Super-Wideband Antenna
The PA421A active broadband antenna combiner provides a significant improvement in reception quality for up to four PSM wireless transmitters by combining them to a single antenna. This will reduce intermodulation distortion and also avoid dropouts due to multipath interference.
The PA421A is compatible with the wireless personal monitors Shure PSM 400 PSM 600, PSM 700, PSM 900 and PSM 1000.
- Combines up to four PSM transmitters to a single antenna set for improved RF networking & reduced rack clutter
- Quieter fan for significant reductions in ambient unit noise - especially useful for installation work
- Temperature-sensitive fan power for significant reductions in ambient unit heat
- 4 Input LED Signals (green when active; off when inactive)
- Active-channel amplifier power for additional reductions in ambient unit heat
- Passive (non-powered) antenna combining
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: 470-952 MHz
- System Gain: +0/-5 dB
- Input AC Line Voltage: 100-240 Vac, 50/60 Hz
- Maximum Input Line Power: 120 W
- Maximum Current Drain: 0.42-1.0 Amperes (Amperes = 100 VA/Input AC Line Voltage)
- Maximum RF Input Power: 24 dBm (250 mW) per channel
- Input Signal Indicator Threshold: +4 dBm (2.5 mW), +2 dBm (1.6 mW) typical
- Impedance: 50 Ω nominal
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.