AKG CK98 Shotgun Capsule With W98
- Short shotgun for use in noisy environments
- Mounts directly on SE 300 B powering unit
- Quick-lock bayonet mount for easy connection to powering unit
The CK 98 combines high sensitivity and controlled directivity. It offers excellent reach, thanks to a very tight polar pattern and exceptionally low self noise. Small size and low weight make the CK 98 ideal for boom applications.
The smooth, wideband frequency response makes it a superb choice for edge-of-stage and ceiling placement in theaters. Includes foam windscreen.
- Polar pattern: hypercardioid/directional
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 25 mV/Pa (-32 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 124/134 dB (for 1% THD)
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4): 28 dB
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4, A-weighted): 17 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 77 dB
- Connector: bayonet mount
- Finish: dark gray
- Net weight: 80 g / 2.8 oz.
- Shipping weight: 500 g / 1.1 lb.
- Patent(s): Electrode support for condenser transducer (Patent no. AT 392.182, DE 4.021.661)
Miniature shotgun microphone capsule for the AKG BLUE LINE modular studio condenser microphone system. When attached to the SE 300 B power supply module, the capsule shall perform to the following specifications: Frequency range: 20-20,000 Hz; sensitivity at 1 kHz: 25 mV/Pa; maximum SPL: 124/134 dB SPL for 1% T.H.D.; equivalent noise level: 17 dB-A. The capsule shall be provided with an extremely rugged bayonet mount for attaching to the SE 300 B power supply module. The case shall be no larger than 19 mm in diameter and 247 mm long. The maximum net weight of the capsule shall be 80 g (2.8 oz.).
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.