AKG CK62ULS Omnidirectional Capsule
- High quality omnidirectional capsule with exceptionally flat on-axis frequency response
- High temperature stability, reliable construction
- Gold plated, self-cleaning connector pins for high resistance to humidity
Identical to CK 61-ULS, except for omnidirectional polar pattern. For more reverberant sounding recordings.
Includes foam windscreen.
For use with the preamplifier C 480 B-ULS.
- Polar pattern: omnidirectional
- Frequency range: 20 to 20.000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 40/20/6.3 mV/Pa (-28/-34/-44 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 134/140/144 dB (for 0,5% THD)
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4): 23/21/28 dB
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4, A-weighted): 13/11/17 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 81/83/77 dB
- Preattenuation pad: +6/0/-10 dB, selectable
- Finish: matte black
- Net weight: 25 g / 0.9 oz.
- Shipping weight: 150 g / 5.3 oz.
Omnidirectional microphone capsule for the ULS modularstudio condenser microphone system from AKG. All acoustical parameters shall be highly linear. The capsule shall provide a consistent polar pattern throughout a wide frequency range. The capsule shall be temperature stable and highly reliable, with a gold plated contact pin for connection to the C 480 B preamplifier. When attached to the C 480 B power supply module, the capsule shall perform to the following specifications: Frequency range: 20-20,000 Hz; sensitivity at 1 kHz: 40/20/6.3 mV/Pa selectable; maximum SPL: 134/140/144 dB SPL for 0.5 % T.H.D.; equivalent noise level: 13/11/17 dB-A. The case shall be no larger than 21 mm (0.8 in.) in diameter and 23 mm (0.9 in.) long inclusive of the contact pin. The maximum net weight of the capsule shall be 25 g (0.9 oz.).
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.